A "cookie" is a small file supplied by the Website and stored by the web browser software on your computer when you access the Website. The cookie allows the Website to recognise you as an individual as you move from one page to another. A further explanation of cookies can be found at the website of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner at http://www.privacy.gov.au.
The Website uses a session cookie for maintaining contact with a user throughout a web browsing session.
The Website makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for security and statistical purposes:
- The user's server address
- The user's top level domain name
- The date and time of access to the website
- Pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous website visited and
- The type of browser software in use
- No attempt will be made to identify anonymous users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider's log files.